Monday, August 5, 2013

#WWoW! FREE BOOK Listings!

I feel like I hit on a jackpot in the marketing realm and couldn't wait to share it with everyone! As a reader, I
subscribed to free/ cheap books emails that would come out daily with a listing of either free or inexpensive books in the genre I selected. As an author, I began wondering just how those books were selected. Guess what? You can pay to have your book advertised on these services. OK, so maybe you already knew that but maybe not...

There are my two favorites:http://sweetfreebooks.com and http://bookbub.com

With my first FREE READ now available, I decided to list it (It's in today's edition of Sweet Free Reads/ New Authors) and see if it generates sales. The stats they showed looked promising. Since my free read is part of my Seven Sin Sisters PNR series, my ultimate hope is that it generates sales for the series. As inexpensive as it was to advertise with Sweet Free Books and the friendly customer service I received, I didn't feel like I had anything to lose. They even post on their blog, facebook page and tweet for me in addition to the email.



FOLLOW their blog.
LIKE their facebook page.
FOLLOW their tweets.

If you'd like to subscribe to the email and check out the service, sign up here: http://sweetfreebooks.com/join/. Honestly, as a reader, I picked up a lot of my books this way... you know, back when I had more time to read!
- Paloma

My FREE READ is Holding Hope. You can read it as a stand alone, an intro to the series or as
book #4.5 in the series. Go grab it FREE TODAY... it's available on Barnes& Noble and Secret Cravings... hopefully soon on Amazon.

BLURB
The seven Sinster sisters are entwined in a legacy originating back from the time of the Italian Wars in the 1500s. One by one, they’ll find their mates from the immortal Valendite Breeds and secure their place in history.


Lucas believed he was fated to live out a solitary existence. He devoted himself to the sole mission of protecting his family and his breed when the woman he thought to be his mate died right in front of his eyes. With only one fated mate, Lucas understood his life would be lived alone.

Until he held hope in his arms… Ella was a captive of his sworn enemy when he found her and immediately felt the connection. Lucas rescued her, nursed her back to health and cared for her. Now can he convince her to embrace her identity as one of the women of the Magdalena Circle? This might prove to me his most difficult mission yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment